A patron at the library recommended this to me…it’s a story about a woman unable to have a biological child of her own who makes a split decision one day to kidnap a child. She convinces everyone that she adopted the child and raises the baby girl as her own. Things start to unravel as the daughter, now in law school, discovers the truth. Brings up lots of questions and no easy answers.
- Our Staff Picks Have Moved!
- Theft By Finding: Diaries (1977-2002) by David Sedaris
- A Gentleman In Moscow by Amor Towles
- Our Short History by Lauren Grodstein
- The Secret History of Wonder Woman by Jill Lepore
- Imagine Wanting Only This by Kristen Radtke
- This is How It Always Is by Laurel Frankel
- I’ve got sand in all the wrong places by Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella
- Victoria: A Novel by Daisy Goodwin and Victoria: Season 1
- The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohllenben